From BlackBook.com’s Miles Klee, a list we’re lifting…
1. Remote-control Slinky.
2. Glass vial necklace with a gram of Thomas Kinkade’s ashes inside.
3. 24-pack of non-elastic underwear.
4. Alarm clock that works in the vacuum of space.
5. Gold-plated copy of “Dianetics: The Original Thesis.”
6. Waterproof sunglasses.
7. Wolf Blitzer-shaped piggy bank—plus bobble-head versions of other CNN newscasters, if possible.
8. Hologram backgammon board.
9. White noise gun.
10. 9,000-piece 3-D puzzle of President Jimmy Carter.
11. Antennae headband that turns your cat into a walking radio.
12. Self-hypnosis kit.
13. Velvet sack for scrotum comfort (with drawstring).
14. Combination toaster oven/clay kiln.
15. Home security gnome.
Follow Miles Klee on Twitter.
Read the entire piece at: blackbookmag.com/fifteen-items-that-should-be-featured-in-sky