When it comes to weekend dining there’s regular ole french toast and scrambled eggs, and then there’s brunch so spectacular you’ll cut your Saturday night short just to be first on the list Sunday morning. Check out five brunch destinations in Los Angeles worth rearranging your weekend for.
Stay close to the action:
1. Shrimp & Grits (piquillo salsa, feta, cilantro and a sunny egg) at Public Kitchen and Bar — Hollywood
2. Superfood (sunnyside eggs, onions, mushrooms, kale, avocado, sriracha and a side of blackberries) at Caulfields — Beverly Hills
Venture out a bit:
3. Baked pancake with meyer lemon custard at Canale — Atwater Village
4. Elvis French Toast at Mohawk Bend — Echo Park *Bonus* dedicated vegan and non-vegan prep areas
5. Seasonal Oysters and Pear + Goat Cheese salad at Perch LA — Downtown LA
See you on the flip side of a few mimosas this weekend.