Spring, that fickle mistress, has been playing hard to get this year: but we’ll be quick to forgive those chilly days as we break out our bright hues and sit curbside sipping Saturday morning mimosas.
Here are five top trends for 2013 to jump start your fashion pulse.
Clockwise from top left:
- Go ahead and sport a designer sneaker, because you CAN, and boat shoes are for suckers: Louis Vuitton
- If you have to go formal to the office, tell them who’s boss with a snazzy print tie: Earnest Alexander
- Class up that casual bomber jacket with a sharp pattern and a throwback to 60’s plaid: YMC via MR PORTER
- Bold enough to rock a classic chino in mint? You’ll have problems keeping the ladies out of them, guaranteed: Closed
- This herringbone blazer is the only jacket you’ll need to pack for those weekend spring flings: Gant by Michael Bastian