Ladies, it’s finally here, time to shuck off those winter layers and put that artfully sculpted pilates bod back on display. Here are five spring fashion trends for 2013 that make our hearts sing like the birds of spring themselves.
Clockwise from top left:
- Big bold stripes are back, but if you’re not brave enough to put it on your hips, we’re sure that fresh pedi will appreciate the attention: Saint Laurent
- This clutch is a game changer with its cute wrist strap, requisite bright pop of color, AND built-in phone charger. Long live the ladies night selfie. You’re welcome! Everpurse
- These are not your Grandmother’s ruffles—flowy enough to be sweet, sheer enough to be sexy, and adorned with exquisite designer detail: McQueen
- A long pencil skirt is a staple, but kick it up this year with a fun exaggerated print. Bonus, at this price, it won’t break your heart to use it and lose it by next season: Topshop
- There’s no need to blend into the night when you can be the sultry lady in red: Reiss
Pssst… In case you missed it, check out our spring fashion picks for the Dapper Dan in your life.