Because you can’t spend your ENTIRE summer at the pool, (though we encourage you to try) we’ve rounded up some of the season’s best music festivals around the country to remind ourselves that there’s life after Coachella.
Clockwise from top left:
- Low cash dollars + wide age range: if you’re looking to get your music fest on without too much commitment. – Warped Tour – Toronto – July 5
- Go hard or go home, this one is self explanatory. – Hard Summer – LA – Aug 3-4
- Surprise! We’re opening Thompson Chicago in September 2013, so you’d better go ahead and fall in love with the city now, you’ll be wanting to visit a lot. – Pitchfork Music Fest – Chicago – July 19-21
- The Miami Valley Music fest features lots of regional and local talent, plus *bonus* this one’s for charity kids. – Miami Valley Music Fest – Miami – Aug 9-11
- For the music lover who hates standing in a dirty field and prefers to go home to a luxury hotel and hit the hay in our 400 thread count SFERRA linens. – NYC Pop Fest – New York City – May 30-Jun 2
Don’t worry though, when you’re ready to come out of the sun, we’ve got your relaxation at the ready.