In preparation for the Grand Opening of Thompson Chicago in October 2013 we’ve rounded up the top five must-hit spots in your new favorite neighborhood. Stay tuned for special offers coming soon!
- Your go-to spot for unique ‘just-because’ gifting is local quirky general store turned gallery helmed by none other than Joan Cusack: Judy Maxwell Home
- Slightly outside of the Gold Coast boundaries if you’re a traditionalist, but worth the walk to feast your contemporary eyeballs with art: MCA Chicago
- Classic pizza pie, plus a specialty ‘Spreetz’ cocktail made with prosecco, bitters, and Aperol will transport you straight to Italia via Rush & Pearson: Bar Toma
- High end men’s clothing so chic they don’t even call themselves a store, they’re a gallery. No objections here, bring your credit card: Gallery Aesthete
- Forget it – lobster rolls so good you don’t even need to say the R. We’ll take a lobster grilled cheese on your way back thanks: Da Lobsta