The time has come to start thinking about putting away the bikini tops and adding on the layers one by one – we’ve rounded up a few key pieces to make your transition into apple picking season a stylish one.
Clockwise from top left:
- Leather – face it, it’s worth shelling out solid cash dollars for a classic bomber style that will carry you through those chilly nights year after year: All Saints
- Now that you can finally bear the thought of putting your feet in a real shoe, cover up those summer sandal tan lines with a pair of sweet Converse collab graphic kicks: Marimekko
- No one said Grandpa’s sweater had to be beige. Keep it slouchy and keep in neon well into winter: Topshop
- RIP Summer Fridays… Gotta wear sleeves again? Fine, edge up those cuffs with a little skull and bling: McQueen
- Fall can take away your warm weather, but it can’t take away your ability to wear HUGE sunglasses. Make your face a statement piece: Karen Walker
BONUS: All dressed up with nowhere to go? Come stay with us in style for New York Fashion Week.