New York Fashion week has come and gone in a whirlwind of fabric and heels at record pace this year. After reflecting on the wonders of our dear friends Tory, Donna, Thom, and Marc we’ve picked out our top five RTW pieces we’d like to be sporting down the pavement come Spring/Summer 2014.
Clockwise from top left:
- A dusty blue number with an enticing nude underlay, but still befitting the naughtiest librarian: Michael Kors
- Heads won’t turn in any direction but yours in this exquisite shape and lace gown on your special day, or you know, to the corner coffee shop: Thom Browne
- Need to meet the parents but refuse to give up an ounce of style? This ladylike confection should do the trick: Zac Posen
- This caped extravaganza calls for brunch with the gals and an afternoon at the Met – and then some. Altuzarra
- Put our name down for pre-order of this form-fitting, big-print-sporting, cutout-enhancing dress: Bibhu Mohapatra
PS. If you haven’t checked out the New York Times display of the week’s some 300 collections as “fashion fingerprints” you are missing out.