It’s autumn, and autumn in London means it’s time to eat. Goodbye beachside holidays and bikini diets, hello cozy nights with strong whiskey and delicious meals. Travel the world of new cuisine in London with these five culinary hotspots that have us loosening our belts this season.
Clockwise from Top Left:
- It’s a bit far from home for us, but worth the trip on the tube for bespoke cocktails PLUS we’re a sucker for great wallpaper: Hoxley & Porter
- Contemporary Indian fare incorporates seasonal British ingredients in tandoori oven heaven: Gymkhana
- Seafood lovers, get yourself to Belgraves London and tuck into Chef Sophie Michell’s poached sea trout with oyster mayonnaise, cucumber pickle and warm crushed new potatoes: Pont St
- The country comes to town and brings their best donuts flavoured with fig jam, ginger sugar, and a side of sour cream to cut the sweetness: Harwood Arms
- The best of Japanese and Peruvian cultures merge together on Frith St with six distinct areas spanning three floors, thats a lot of delicious Nikkei cuisine: Chotto Matte