Love Struck in NYC?: The stylish wedding app founder on her downtown NYC loves.
Spring in NYC is nothing short of romantic. So in a tech-savvy district like lower New York, there’s nobody better to turn to than a woman that spends her real AND virtual life scouring all things romance. Today, we’re on a date with Loverly founder Kellee Khalil. Here’s her perfect morning-after-anything routine:
1. Grab a cup of coffee to start your day.
Laughing Man Coffee brews up delicious artisan coffee, and its the perfect spot to grab a table and have an intimate conversation.
2. Take a stroll on the West Side Highway towards Battery Park.
There’s nothing better than taking in the pretty sites in good company! See who can take the best selfie with the Statue of Liberty.
3. Go Kayaking or Sailing at Pier 25.
On a warm day, this would be the perfect activity. Sailing along the Hudson is a unique way to get away from the city without actually leaving!
4. Head to South Street Seaport and grab lunch from a food cart on Front Street.
5. Treat yourself to something sweet at Leonida’s Chocolate.
Because you’re probably in need of a mid-day sugar pick me up. We recommend getting a sampler pack to taste all this landmark chocolatier has to offer.
6. Attend a free choir concert at Trinity Church.
This choir is world renowned and is sure to be a romantic date spot.
7. End the night with a beer and pretzel from Clinton Hall beer garden.
The best part? They have ping pong tables for a little recreational fun!